Skip to Content


Are specialized services available for veterans?

Yes, specialized, priority employment services are extended to those in the U.S. Armed Forces. All veterans are eligible for priority service, including, but not limited to, those returning from active duty, the disabled, or those retiring from the military. A veteran representative at Heartland Workforce Solutions can help you navigate the system and connect you to the programs that will best serve your needs.

View Veteran Services FAQs Our Services
What services are available at Heartland Workforce Solutions?

Heartland Workforce Solutions has a wide variety of services available for adults, dislocated workers, veterans and youth. Services include assistance with resume and cover letter writing, re-employment services, on-the-job training, educational opportunities, job fairs, workshops and much more.

View Career Seeker Services FAQs Our Services
How do I apply for unemployment benefits?

You can file a claim for unemployment benefits online through the NEworks website or contact the Nebraska Department of Labor.

If you don’t have a computer, you can visit Heartland Workforce Solutions where there are computers available and staff to help you. Click here for Heartland Workforce Solutions address and phone number.

If you have questions regarding your eligibility, or you are unable to file your claim using the online system, please call the Nebraska Claims Center at 402-458-2500.

View Unemployment Information FAQs Career Seekers Our Services